Saturday, April 13, 2013

Corrupt Music on your iPhone and it won't go away?


Every once in a while you sync your iPhone to your computer and something goes wrong. Lets take music for example. If your music library is larger than the space on your iphone sometimes it causes it to skip songs and when you unchecked music or try to change the music settings in iTunes but the music is staying on the phone. You have tried everything but a master reset and the music just won't go away.

Here's how to fix that:



  • Go to Settings



  • Go to General 



  • Go to Usage



  • Once the screen updates select Music 



  • Select Edit



  • Select Delete 


And your music will be off the phone. You can sync again.

3 comments:

  1. Any professional recovery tool can retrieve those encrypted musics easily. So, there is any effective way to permanently erase some unwanted musics from your iPhone.
    The most secure way is using professional third-party software like iPhone Data Eraser, which is a reliable and effective tool to smash musics and other personal data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a FREAKING GENIUS. I had music stuck on there for AGES and NOTHING could get it off - I couldn't even delete them one-by-one. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg thank god i found this. was getting super annoyed! I refuse to reformat my phone but I have upgraded windows from xp-7-8-10 without doing it (no joke) and when I got win 10 half my music files cuorupted when i plugged it in just to charge and the files were completely invisible on my phone. Showed up in itunes with a corruption "!".... I rather just remake my giant playlist lol So happy I got this phone off my sister for free. Never buying an iphone lol

    ReplyDelete