Sunday, April 28, 2013

Words of Wisdom 4/29-5/6/13

Monday- 4/29/13

Let me be humble. Let me remember who I am & where I am from. Let me put others needs before my wants. Let me be a light. Leading with love.-@DonnieWahlberg

Tuesday - 4/30/13

"Small improvements in the way you use your time can translate into major differences in your life." Brian Tracy

Wednesday- 5/1/13

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice." Cherokee Exp

Thursday- 5/2/13


"The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd." Alan Ashley-Pitt


Friday- 5/3/13

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch

Saturday- 5/4/13

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." Oscar Wilde

Sunday- 5/5/13

"Life is like walking through Paradise with peas in your shoes." Charles Edward Jerningham

No comments:

Post a Comment