Sunday, January 6, 2013

Samsung Ativ Smart PC Master Reset When forgot password for device

For my tech/customer service peeps:

Samsung Ativ Smart PC:


This would be when you have forgotten your password for the device and can't get into the device (especially if you are not using a live.com account):

  • to do a master reset Power the device off completely
  • power on while pressing the power and the volume up.
  • Keep the volume up pressed and it should load the windows recovery option.
  • then Go to troubleshoot- reset pc- heres what will happen and click next it will reboot.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. it is asking for the installation disk, when I insert my win 7 usb it won't work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would contact Samsung directly I haven't seen this occur and sounds like something they might have seen.

      Delete
  2. it not worked show error:unable to recet your pc .A required drive partition is missing

    ReplyDelete