Sunday, July 28, 2013

Words of Wisdom July 29-August 5, 2013


Words of Widsom

In honor of Team Betty Boston who raised over $36,700 the most raised by any Team Betty, this weeks Words of Wisdom is all NKOTB related. I am including a pic of Team Betty Boston 3 Day. Congrats Ladies great job! 

Team Betty Boston 3 Day! 


Monday  July 29, 2013

We're not here by mistake! We're here for a purpose. Find yours and serve it! Use it to help others so that they may find their purpose too.- @DonnieWahlberg

Tuesday July 30, 2013

There's a difference between I can't & I won't!  Can't means one is incapable; I can't!  Won't means one is capable but unwilling; I won't!- @DonnieWahlberg

Wednesday August 1, 2013

We all lose our way sometimes. It's ok.  Take a moment. Gather yourself. Remember your destination & your purpose. Then get back on track!- @DonnieWahlberg


Thursday August 2, 2013

There is more than one way to get where you want to be & when you get there isn't always up to you! Keep grinding & enjoy the ride! No quit!- @DonnieWahlberg

Friday August 3, 2013

Sometimes it takes courage to admit fear. Sometimes it takes strength to ask for help. Sometimes all we really need is a little humility.-@Donniewahlberg

Saturday August 4, 2013

I promise. To celebrate tonight. Like there is no tomorrow. #weowntonight I deserve this night. I earned this night. -@NKOTB

Sunday August 5, 2013 

Hope over doubt. Faith over fear. Love over hate. Optimism over pessimism. Acceptance over judgement. Positive over negative...? Positively!- @DonnieWahlberg

No comments:

Post a Comment