Friday, September 27, 2013

Susan Komen Race for a Cure Greater Nashville Donation Request








I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Komen Greater Nashville Race for the Cure® on October 26, 2013 in the fight against breast cancer. One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime and the more we raise, the more the Greater Nashville Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and support of the search for a cure.

Please join me in the fight by donating in support of my participation in the Race. My goal is to raise $250 this year.  Please help me reach that goal with your financial support.  Online donations are simple, and the site is secure.  Please go to my fundraising page and make a tax-deductible donation online by clicking the link below. If you would prefer, you can also send me your tax-deductible contribution written out to Komen Race for the Cure.
Any amount that you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you in advance for your support.  Please email me if you have any questions about the Komen Race for the Cure®.  I can be reached at mysti1975@me.com.
Every step counts!


To donate online, use the link below.

To send a donation:
Make all checks payable to:
Susan G. Komen for the Cure Greater Nashville Affiliate

Mail to:
4009 Hillsboro Pike Suite 209
Nashville, TN 37215






No comments:

Post a Comment