Saturday, February 13, 2016

IHome

Anyone who knows me knows I love to test out new products. Over the years I have come to love IHome's. When I had my iPhone 4 I got one that allowed me to charge my phone and was a radio/alarm clock. I became addicted. When the iPhone changed their docking ports I had to get a new dock/IHome. Amanda got me one one year that I have used ever since. It has multiple alarms and allows me to connect my iPad and my iPhone at the same time. Yes one has to be via USB in the back of the device but still. The only down side to it is that if you have a case that goes over the base of the phone you will have to take it off in order to fit it in the spot. Otherwise it will not charge. 


For Christmas my aunt got me one that is a little smaller. We actually use this one in the living room when we need to charge our phones or so that we can blast music throughout the room. It has a lot of the same functions as the bigger one above only smaller. 


These are great alternatives to the boring stands or boring charging cables and allow you o see the time no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment