Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BBM For Android and iPhone?

Since the iPhone and Android have come out people have asked one question, how do we message like BBM? Especially those Blackberry users who wanted to have the newest gadget and still be able to hang with their old blackberry friends. I know personally I would have loved to have something like BBM to message my still in the dark age friends or the friends I was trying to merge to iPhone.
Now according to several articles and the AppyGeek App on my iPhone it seems that BBM has announced this is going to happen! A little excited to be honest but also wondering if it will be worth it, especially since now most of my friends have migrated to a newer device and a non-blackberry. Part of me wonders if this is RIM’s way of trying to stay relevant right now only BBM will be available (meaning sending messages).

Rumor has it that the app will be available around June 27th of this year. If and When it comes out I will have to find a blackberry user and test it out. I will be sure to post screenshots.


Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment