Sunday, June 30, 2013

Words of Wisdom 07/1/13-7/6/13

Monday 7/1/13

Let me be patient.  Let me be humble.  Let me be kind.  Let me remember who I am, what I stand for and always lead with love!  Let me be me.- @DonnieWahlberg

Tuesday 7/2/13

When we backstab, or talk sh*t about others, so we can "feel better" about ourselves?  We usually end up feeling even worse about ourselves. @DonnieWahlberg

Wednesday 7/3/13

Spread LOVE and LOVE will spread!- @DonnieWahlberg

Thursday 7/4/13

Something often happens on the way to greatness. You get overwhelmed at the idea of being THE greatest, instead of just being YOUR greatest!- @DonnieWahlberg

Friday 7/5/13

If you're not tripped by another, in the rush to be selfish, you'd probably just trip yourself instead. Selflessness is much less dangerous!-@DonnieWahlberg

Saturday 7/6/13

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein

Sunday 7/7/13

“But I guess you can't expect everyone to have the same kind of dedication as you”
― Jeff Kinney, Diary of a Wimpy Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment