Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Siri Tip of the Week 06/11/13

Reminders! Siri can actually set reminders.

The first thing you would need to do is make sure that your location services are turned on for reminders. This is necessary if you are doing something that says remind me when I get home; remind me when I get to work, etc.

  • Go to Settings


  • Go to Privacy


  • Go to Location Services



  • Go to Reminders


  • Turn on Reminders. 


Once you have your location services turned on.

  • Press and hold the home button till Siri comes up and asks you what would you like her to do:


  • Say “Remind me ________ when ______”
  • Siri will then confirm


  • If everything is correct say yes if not say edit



  • Siri will show you the reminder but you can also check in Reminders to see it there.



  • Siri will pop up with a notification to remind you of your appointment.  





No comments:

Post a Comment