Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Words of Wisdom 2/17-3/2/13


2/17
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

2/18
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” 
― Abraham Lincoln

2/19
“My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

2/20
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

2/21
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

2/22
“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

2/23
Today I am humble. Grateful. Not craving what I can't have, rather, cherishing what I do have. Striving for tomorrow, but celebrating today.- @DonnieWahlberg

2/24
We have the power to manifest our worst fears. We also have the power to manifest our greatest hopes. Put your energy into the right one.- @DonnieWahlberg

2/25
You can choose hate. It's selfish, fearful & debilitating. You can choose love. It's selfless, hopeful & invigorating! Pretty simple choice.- @DonnieWahlberg

2/26
Let me be patient. Let me be humble. Let me be forgiving... for they know not what they do.- @DonnieWahlberg

2/27
“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

2/28
“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

3/1
“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

3/2
“Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.” 
― Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment